We are build for Change.
Company Law/ Regulatory Compliance
SMC has profound expertise in corporate law service. The services offered by us includes:
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies, and matters related therewith including choice of type of company, availability of name, drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association and other documents, their stamping and registration with the Registrar of Companies & LLP.
- Filing, registering, representing, attesting or verifying any document including forms, returns and applications by or on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Advising client companies on e-filing requirements and filling of e-forms on CA Portal.
- Pre-certification of various e-forms under Companies (Central Governments) General Rules and Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2006 and other documents and returns required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- Providing services/solutions under MCA 21 including those relating to front Office/facilitation centers.
- Search reports/ Due Diligence forCompanies, Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Acting as Consultant. Maintaining statutory registers including Minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings.
- Filing of the petitions before the National Company Law Tribunal, appearing as an authorized representative before the National Company Law Tribunal, Central Government, Regional Director and Registrar of Companies.
- Organizing and managing shareholders’ meetings on behalf of Companies.
- Obtaining Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Services.
- Drafting all type of Agreement, Joint venture, Contract, Lease & Licenses Agreement etc.
- FEMA, RBI, FDI Compliance, Import Export Code.
- Listing of securities/delisting of securities with recognised stock exchanges.